Leif’s Collision Center: Funniest Superbowl Ad… We Think So!!!
Portland, OR Collision Center “Leif’s” Makes Scalding and satirical ad pointing out automotive insurance companies’ tactics of cutting corners on repairs to boost profits. Caricatures of insurance promotional characters include:
- a “caveman” beating a table with a hammer (Geico)
- a middle-aged man in a green lizard costume with a flask of liquor (Geico)
- a disheveled man in a suit (All-States “mayhem”) who punches the lizard and says: “I’m your airbag”.
- a sleazy salesman-looking guy offering a bribe
- a woman dressed like Progressive “Flo” character who tells another person in the ad “Give me 15 minutes to change your mind and I’ll (whispers in ear inaudibly but presumably with some sort of very personal offer.)
Funny M&M’s Commercial “Sexy And I Know It”
M&M candy character is at a party socializing and someone thinks she is “naked” because her shell is brown…. then red M&M takes his shell off and dances around to LMFAO Sexy And I Know it….
Funny Superbowl Commercial: