Stress is a condition related to your mental health which most contemporary citizens are suffering from. Modern day life has forced people to adapt to fast lifestyle. When people feel uncomfortable with this they become stressed. Stress can be difficult to handle because your brain kind of get clogged and unable to function clearly. burnout stress management can cause the following:
- High blood pressure levels
- Muscle ache and head aches
- Difficulty in breathing
- Panic attacks
- Chest pain
- Sleeplessness or interrupted sleep
- Heart burn and indigestion
- Sore eyes and blurred vision
These symptoms can be awful and bring your life activities to a halt. It is important for you to find the reasons why in first place you have become stressed. You could have developed stress due to the following reasons:
- Work pressure on the professional side
- Fast paced lifestyle
- Strained relations with spouse
- Work pressure on personal front
- Old Debts
- Broken marriage, love relations
- Unhealthy eating and habits etc
How stress symptoms make you feel?
Stress can alter your lifestyle and activities and you will become a recluse cutting off all relations and preferring to live alone. This actually won’t help because your brain works overtime when you are surrounded by stress symptoms and loneliness will simply augment the process. Consulting a depression therapist New York City will become necessary.
What do you feel when you are over stressed?
- Angry, irritable and impatient and wound up like a coil
- Feel over burdened
- Nervous, anxious or afraid
- Unable to rein in thoughts that are racing in your brain
- Depressed and prefer to be alone
- Unable to enjoy and uninterested in life
- Loss of sense of humour
- Feeling dreadful
- Tense and worried
- Feel neglected
- Further deterioration of existing mental condition
You need to find a stress relief retreats program to overcome mental stress because you are not capable of finding resolve for the above problems in your present condition. If you continue living like this your physical health will be badly hampered and you will go to a point of no return without psychiatric help. Prolonged mental stress without proper medical and psychiatric help will take you to the doors of Schizophrenia, a serious mental disorder where victims interpret reality abnormally. It will be difficult for you to get out of the rut unless you seek help from a depression therapist.